Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,404
  • Views: Views 1,048,213
After a few days, without any reason, one frequency channels start showing me error 101. however, when I rescan the channels they start working which proves this is not a signals issue. It's like Dish TV forget the frequency. In my case, i am facing this issue on a frequency which is having Zing and Movies Now channel. I am 100% sure about the signals because the same channels are having full signals on FTA set top box and Dish TV NXT box connected to same LNB in the 2nd room. Anyone facing such a fault?

Screenshot-2018-11-23-14-31-05.png

222 ( ST2 ) .. 351 ( NSS6 )

Last edited:
This is not an offer The price of nxt stb only 399 in including GST but dish tvs offer is 799..😊
You can upgrade existin SD ( Standard Definition ) set top box to HD under 799/-..it's a SD to HD Exchange offer..
Swapin price of NXT HD to NXT HD is 350 /- + GST..

Last edited:
You can upgrade existin SD ( Standard Definition ) set top box to HD under 799/-..it's a SD to HD Exchange offer..
Swapin price of NXT HD to NXT HD is 350 /- + GST..
I want to Replace my tru HD with NXT HD box . How much will it cost? And where can I replace it? ( the connection i have is at very remote place )

I will be at UMT Lahore to demonstrate a session about Smart Cards disassembly and reverse engineering.
I want to Replace my tru HD with NXT HD box . How much will it cost? And where can I replace it? ( the connection i have is at very remote place )
Better you find someone who can buy this box from you on OLX and then u buy a new box or maybe find someone who is willing to replace NXT with ur model

If it's not possible to upgrade True HD to Nxt STB then What is price of nxt hd STB only?

Last edited:
Channels additional, ST2 and Software update not going on My Arion TRU HD box...

So this Unresolved Issue...

Can I replace my Box

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock