Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,034,805
Dishtv implying on FB that the new tarrif plan proposed by TRAI has already been in practice by Dishtv(Make my pack) long ago.
Does this mean Dishtv is going to continue that plan with some price reshuffle?

As per new Trai Tarrif order I think all DTH including DishTV will launch only one base pack like today's available Joy or classic Joy pack costing Rs154 instead of Rs99 today with some additional channels and they will tell you further add channels as per your need and budget

Last edited:
As per new Trai Tarrif order I think all DTH including DishTV will launch only one base pack like today's available Joy or classic Joy pack costing Rs154 instead of Rs99 today with some additional channels
I also feeling like that
Then definitely it will b costly for us

Yes, I don't Like It.

Currently 80% channels subscription in dishtv with amounting Rs. 683/-

After this rule.

Im not getting all this in Rs. 683/- :cry::cry:

Yes, I don't Like It.

Currently 80% channels subscription in dishtv with amounting Rs. 683/-

After this rule.

Im not getting all this in Rs. 683/- :cry::cry:
Also note bro
Still can't confirm increase or decrease
One thing is sure bouquet r very cheaper as well alacarte
So chances r there we may get more channels with less price
Only problem worry that DTH must add all broadcasters channels on there platforms ASAP
Because in Trai rule they quoted
If bouquet channels not present on dth
Then remaining channels will b provided as alacarte
Correct me if Iam wrong

I really don't want to lose my Titanium Pack + Ten Network addons. It's a big mistake to convert the channels on ala carte basis. It will increase the package price and will reduce the number of channels.

Launching my own pack first, we gave you the power to choose your favorite channels and build the pack. Now the Government of India (TRAI) is doing the same choice Lieanivaray TV audience... That's the cable or the D. T. h, you will now be your only channel of choice on your TV!
ccIvL3p.jpg

This means in this pack may be we can start from Zero and need not pay for free to air channels and make our own pack costing minimum Rs150 if I am right that was there in Dish tv before

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock