Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,935
from yesterday bro, channel changing after 30 seconds to 1 minute
This might be because of some weak capacitor or due to moisture in ur set-top box. If it is not under warranty then open it and check it carefully. Also, make it clean and put it in sunlight for 1 hour.

This might be because of some weak capacitor or due to moisture in ur set-top box. If it is not under warranty then open it and check it carefully. Also, make it clean and put it in sunlight for 1 hour.

Thanks for Info Bro.. will take care.

Seen some moisture at Cable wire slot
Then this is your box fault. open the cover of your box and clean it 1st then put it in the air under sunlight at least for few hours and then ur issue will be resolved. I always do this thing after every 5 to 6 months with almost all my electronics equipment.

Then this is your box fault. open the cover of your box and clean it 1st then put it in the air under sunlight at least for few hours and then ur issue will be resolved. I always do this thing after every 5 to 6 months with almost all my electronics equipment.

Planing to complaint about this issue on this Saturday, but your Info will stop me to do that thing.

MTEHPXm.jpg
ZISSAfo.jpg

As said by Hassan bro..

Called cc for warranty and its found my box not in warranty because of not recharged one time when im in village.

Lots of conversation after that cc told me launch complaint

I said charges
200 technician
413 swap setup box
Extra hardware charges if required

Then i asked him if setup box new then why required hardware
Then knows they providing working condition setup box with 3 months warranty

So guys this all true or what

Shall go for above charges or what

Back
Top Bottom