Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,037,991
maximum people in India are still consumin content through normal form with exception & that's what decides availability.good day..
Are you kidding me??
Zee Telugu Hd is a Zee Channel.Dishtv is a division of Zee Entertainment Enterprises.How difficult is it to add channel of their own network on their own platform.

@Razor_7474 bro it is futile to ask Dishtv for adding requested channels. Its better you move ahead and opt for an operator which fulfills your demands.With TRAI rule in Feb-19 all operators more or less should have same rates so you can pick accordingly.

IMG-20190112-195157-01.jpg

IMG-20190112-194243-01.jpg

IMG-20190112-194012-01.jpg

Post 100 basic tier NFC..

Last edited:
but why u pay #ddfreedish channel its totally free for dish tv because dish tv use dd free dish tp

I think rom1mor guy is dishtv representative... Useless defensive acts.... Movies now HD,HBO HD,Living foodz HD, UTV HD,CN HD etc are they not important channels.So other DTH are fool and dishtv is the only smart operator which is smart ...huh.....

Once trai rule is implemented all operators will have same price so better to move to Tatasky or Airtel as they add new channels as soon as they are launched. Sony Rox was one of the channel which was launched and removed too but dishtv never bothered to add.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock