Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,038,443
St-2019-01-11-22-37-50-887-com-e-01.jpg

St-2019-01-11-22-39-48-494-cme-01.jpg
Bro Are you always in promoting dishtv.If you love dishtv so much.Could you please tell me when will the pending channels be added.Because If dishtv is not serious now, in a few days dishtv will not be Asia's largest DTH as per their claims.

More you go deeper in TRAI Rules more you get confused, Rs.154 is fixed charges of NCF but it is for 100 channels and if you are paying for 100 channels then pay channels price should have been adjusted like if you choose 4 pay channels of 19RS total RS80 or 90 in 100 NCF there should be no extra cost but only 130 without tax, my head hurts
It doesn't matter whether or not you take 100 channels, you have to pay the first slab of NCF set by your DPO, most of them set it at 153. NCF won't be adjusted towards broadcaster MRP.

Bro Are you always in promoting dishtv.If you love dishtv so much.Could you please tell me when will the pending channels be added.Because If dishtv is not serious now, in a few days dishtv will not be Asia's largest DTH as per their claims.
Yes you are right bro if dishtv not going to add all pending channels before trai rule implementation then all the customers is going to leave dishtv

Yes you are right bro if dishtv not going to add all pending channels before trai rule implementation then all the customers is going to leave dishtv
Bro after the merging of d2h dish tv provide only few customers to ST2 then all other customers are waiting for ST2 for get more south channels but no use dish tv not give it only promoting box exchanging and earn money in this month dishtv not add any channel or ST2 alignment iam surely leave to another dth the words of 10 more years of a customer of dish tv 😥

Pendin must be means 'demanded' here as usual..'demanded' must be means every channel like recently few channels which broadcaster taken off.. well then they were in demand in bubbles.if channel is not valuable ,if not havin will and required by whom it is for i.e viewers on large scale then it goes off..
So according to dishtv whatever the channel be,demanded or not by the viewers. it does'nt matter for dishtv to add the channel because they feel as the demanded channel as not necessary.
So tell me how many viewers demanded for this channels on a large scale
1.Divyarishi: It is even included in basic tier on map tool
2.Abzy.com
3.Sanyashi Ayurveda
4.Kudos Ayurveda
5.Offer guru.com
The above channels are placed at multiple lcns,why???

Also Bro Post your comments in a proper understandable english statements.It becomes easy to understand your point

in basic tier
These are slots on temporary basis bringin in revenue in the form of carriage fee which is not at all applicable on you & you are completely free to avoid them by not selectin ..don't you visit various websites carryin on your face ads..?

Last edited:
These are slots on temporary basis bringin in revenue in the form of carriage fee which is not at all applicable on you & you are completely free to avoid them by not selectin..don't you visit various websites carryin on your face ads..?
Website do have ads but they can minimised if need or avoid or changed the ad depending on your liking.
But having a ad channels at multiple lcns creates
1.Confusion
2.Disliking to towards the brand because of Repetative ads
3.Negative Image and Negative Effects.
4.Creates Irritation because your demands are not met and getting to see unnecessary things on EPG.

Also the basic tier should cater to most of the Viewers,Due to the Trai Rule Even one Slot on the Basic Tier has become important.It is not just about Entertainment,It is about money.
Sorry Bro if I offended you in anyway

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock