Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,036,235
He said to me that many of the dishtv customers are requesting the channels additions and he also told me that the addation of star sports 3 is delayed due to trai rule implementation

He said to me that many of the dishtv customers are requesting the channels additions and he also told me that the addation of star sports 3 is delayed due to trai rule implementation
Bro if dishtv was really serious about channel addition and Trai rule then
1.They could have created a note or some kind of information section to inform about upcoming channels in MAP Tool.
2.Dishtv has almost 1 Month to add the channels from 1st Jan 2019 to 1st Feb 2019 before official Trai order Implementation.
3.They could have informed through sms,cc calls,email id about any new changes to all customers.
4.They have many Info Channels to inform the viewers.

Bro Did any one of the above things happened.
That's why @RajKumar Bro and @Amit1079 Bro are making a joke off your comments
I didn't intended to make fun about you bro in any ways.It is just that i am trying to make a point on why your dishtv channel addition news is not taken seriously.I am a Dishtv Prime HD user till Sept-19 and I would feel very happy about any addition.
I am sorry if i have offended you in anyway

Last edited:
3AkBPMm.jpg

Bro if dishtv was really serious about channel addition and trai rule then
1.They could have created a note or some kind of information section to inform about upcoming channels in MAP Tool.
2.Dishtv had almost 1 Month to add the channels from 1st Jan 2019 to 1st Feb 2019.
3.They could have informed through sms,cc calls,email id about any new changes to all customers.
4.They have many Info Channels to inform the viewers.

Bro Did any one of the above things happened.
That's why @RajKumar Bro and @Amit1079 Bro are making a joke off your comments
I didn't intended to make fun about you bro in any ways.It is just that i am trying to make a point on why your dishtv channel addition news is not taken seriously.I am a Dishtv Prime HD user till Sept-19 and I would feel very happy about any addition.
I am sorry if i have offended you in anyway
[/QUOTE]
No bro no need to tell me sorry for this I can understand that dishtv has not done well from couple of years but now cc said to me that the new rule is all about customers choose that is why they are adding channels and also you can call cc and they will give you a full information about it

Last edited:
Bros I just called dishtv cc and told them which is the upcoming channels in dishtv in replay he said to me the in upcoming days the dishtv is going to add all the pending channels of all the broadcasters to give it's customers a better entertainment after trai rule implementation
Same am going to check with cc

After detail clarification from @Razor_7474 bro..

I think understand why we laugh.. Not on u.. Cc words

They saying TRAI rule for customers choose channels thats right..

but it not clears that they adding new channels..

If u still confused wait for 1 feb bro..

You will get clear picture

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock