Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,036,102
After detail clarification from @Razor_7474 bro..

I think understand why we laugh.. Not on u.. Cc words

They saying TRAI rule for customers choose channels thats right..

but it not clears that they adding new channels..

If u still confused wait for 1 feb bro..

You will get clear picture
Yes bro they said to me that till 1feb all the channels is going to be added and also told me that you can give advance request for your pack and I give advance request and add all missing channels in dishtv now

Yes bro they said to me that till 1feb all the channels is going to be added and also told me that you can give advance request for your pack and I give advance request and add all missing channels in dishtv now
Lets wait & see

Bro don't trust blindly over cc u already told last time all channels are adding but we are not got any single channel this is enough we are waiting almost a year and u r talking about 12days.

Bros I just called dishtv cc and told them which is the upcoming channels in dishtv in replay he said to me the in upcoming days the dishtv is going to add all the pending channels of all the broadcasters to give it's customers a better entertainment after trai rule implementation
Bro Even I will try with the CC to get any clarity or confirmation about any channel addition.

Yes bro I understand what we dishtv customers have been suffering from last many years but I remember the one thing that dishtv was saying in 2017 and 18 that when the new trai rule gets implement they will then deal with all the broadcasters

Yes bro I understand what we dishtv customers have been suffering from last many years but I remember the one thing that dishtv was saying in 2017 and 18 that when the new trai rule gets implement they will then deal with all the broadcasters
Hopeful of some good news in future

Adding channels? That too by Dish TV? A big joke. Instead of adding channels, they are removing channels. Popular channels like Mastii and Music India channels have been removed from Dish TV ST2. Total channels count now is 529 for ST2 users. It was 538 a week ago.
Though the deadline of 31 Jan is approaching, they are not bothered to make their MAP Tool live. It is a calculated move by them not to give time to customers to select their channels, so that they are forced to take Dish TV suggested packs.

Look bro i can only tell I you to wait till 1feb 2019 and then decide which dth will be the best option for us

Bro don't trust blindly over cc u already told last time all channels are adding but we are not got any single channel this is enough we are waiting almost a year and u r talking about 12days.

Yes as I was selecting packs on map tool it showed a sony pack of sports in HD which Dishtv named it xyz pack without ten 3 which means you can have packs with missing channels.Its sure there will not be a drastic change after Feb1 where it looks star channels addition only.Others will not make their way soon on Dishtv looking at the recent scenario.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock