Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,379
  • Views: Views 1,045,887
Guys just curious what happens to mhrd channels in trai order?
Does mhrd channels get any viewership?
Also if mhrd channels are removed will it create space for new channel addition?
No bro don't give this bad news they are very important channels for me in dishtv

I had make the pack with map tool and it already crossed 500 Rs and I only selected viacom/zee/sony sports pack and some other channels what the hell. I am not able to have star/sony packs as these are very costly and my monthly budget will reach 800-900 Rs. I am disappointed with this order as individual channels are very costly and is futile. Previously I was having most of the channels in 600 Rs.

Hai, If you are enjoying long duration annual packs, better continue till it expires.

Hai, If you are enjoying long duration annual packs, better continue till it expires.

No due to Dishtv policies of not adding channels I had never opted for a LD pack.I am waiting for the air to clear regarding the order and what stand Tata Sky takes as I am disappointed with Dishtv with not adding channels.Also they are in process of removing Travel XP and GOD knows they will remove good channels as they never cared.I will surely move as the price will be same across and its better to move to a safer option with more good channels.

No bro don't give this bad news they are very important channels for me in dishtv
Bro i am not confirming any channel removal, i think only dishtv has these channels so i got curious about mhrd channels and trai order as they are govt fta channels
I am glad to know they do have some viewers
Does it become necessary to pay for the ncf of these channels if anyone is interested?

Last edited:
Bro i am not confirming an channel removal, i think only dishtv has these channels so i got curious about mhrd channels and trai order as they are govt fta channels
I am glad to know they do have some viewers
Does it become necessary to pay for the ncf of these channels if anyone is interested?
Look bro these channels are very helpful in education field

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock