Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,406
  • Views: Views 1,048,811
I got error of channel not subscribed last night and upon my account refresh it started working now :(:rolleyes:
There was no such issue with the channel. maybe some renewal or package issue. Are you sure that your box has 5300 Rs in it?

There was no such issue with the channel. maybe some renewal or package issue. Are you sure that your box has 5300 Rs in it?
yes bro its Rs4988 now after monthly deduction and it happened to me before as well and when I refresh my account it worked but last night the dishtv website was not loading infact for past week website is not loading and very slow but the point is I missed the important overs :( by the way I got this message when I login it appears at front page about my pack as per TRAI so lets see what happens after Feb 1st
WSDsRcF.jpg

I had make the pack with map tool and it already crossed 500 Rs and I only selected viacom/zee/sony sports pack and some other channels what the hell. I am not able to have star/sony packs as these are very costly and my monthly budget will reach 800-900 Rs. I am disappointed with this order as individual channels are very costly and is futile. Previously I was having most of the channels in 600 Rs.

Guys just curious what happens to mhrd channels in trai order?
Does mhrd channels get any viewership?
Also if mhrd channels are removed will it create space for new channel addition?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock