Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,292
  • Views: Views 1,023,431
No NCF charged by others for fta and dd channels , you are free to select 100 paid channels in these slots
Do u mean we have 0 Rs charges for Free To Air 100 channels and then if we select pay channels we have to pay only for those? For example, along with FTA channels if I select Sony HD then in total I have to pay 19 Rs only to Tata Sky? This doesn't make any sense. however, if this is the case then please reconfirm me so that I activate my Tata Sky connection too.

In case of Dish TV, we have to pay for the FTA channels 130 Rs + Tax and then an additional amount for paid channels. For example, if I want to watch Sony HD then in total I have to pay 149 Rs + Tax. 130 R for FTA channels and 19 Rs for Sony HD.

Do u mean we have 0 Rs charges for Free To Air 100 channels and then if we select pay channels we have to pay only for those? For example, along with FTA channels if I select Sony HD then in total I have to pay 19 Rs only to Tata Sky? This doesn't make any sense. however, if this is the case then please reconfirm me so that I activate my Tata Sky connection too.

In case of Dish TV, we have to pay for the FTA channels 130 Rs + Tax and then an additional amount for paid channels. For example, if I want to watch Sony HD then in total I have to pay 149 Rs + Tax. 130 R for FTA channels and 19 Rs for Sony HD.
Its not that way... for example, I will describe as below

1. Need to pay NCF 130+GST and get all the FTA channels. No limit on the count like only 100 channels.
  2. if you want to watch pay channels, needs to pay 130+Pay channel cost+NCF. Because you already crossed basic NCF count as per the TRAI.
Hope I am clear. If not please let me know.

Please note that, this is current situation on TS and SD. It may or may not change any time till Feb 1st. My suggestion is , better wait till 1st feb.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock