Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,327
  • Views: Views 1,031,431
Lol Here comes the fan boy, ever heard of something called competition. Compete or perish simple as that
What are you talking about I have simple suggest you that you have post that Tata sky post into dishtv post in replay you are saying that I am the fan boy of dishtv

What are you talking about I have simple suggest you that you have post that Tata sky post into dishtv post in replay you are saying that I am the fan boy of dishtv
What i have posted didn't concern you, i was simply telling cc guy about the offers from other dth's but as usual you have to stick your nose to everything. And regarding being termed as Fanboy well your actions have earned you this tittle and I'm not the first one to use it for you. Period

Last edited:
Sorry bro if i was wrong please forgive me and the word fan boy used by some members of this group does not matter me

Your Query.. As on 18 Jan ,2018..
Scrt-2019-01-25-13-59-20-026-cme-01-01.jpg

Your say.. 21 Jan ,2018..
Screenshot-2019-01-25-00-43-56-868-com-android-browser-01.jpg

Mood swings..?
That was 1 year ago ...long time...since then how many valuable channel dishtv added in its platform other than baba or ad channel????

At that time and now also dishtv is cheaper....what will be after 31st Jan? I moved to dishtv from tatasky as the price was high since now all DTH will have same price and tatasky is providing maximum channels should I or any sensible customer move to that DTH?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock