Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,037,184
An hour back I observed that ETV HD was being telecasted without Dish TV logo, I was at friends place so could not capture picture. Is it happening for all channels o_O

An hour back I observed that ETV HD was being telecasted without Dish TV logo, I was at friends place so could not capture picture. Is it happening for all channels o_O
It happens with me almost every day on the NXT HD Box on all channels when i start my TV and STB early in the morning after a long shutdown.Don't know what exactly is the problem.But I really like to watch without that big, ugly, non-translucent logo.;)

Last edited:
I still hating ST2 and NSS-6 condition..

Feeling sad for those who is using NSS-6 and want more channels from South 😧😯😷

I still hating ST2 and NSS-6 condition..

Feeling sad for those who is using NSS-6 and want more channels from South 😧😯😷
So, you don't like both satellites of Dish TV? :rolleyes:I think ST2 satellite has enough useful channels for South Indian viewers

DIshtv is the new east india company dividing people(n)
people are already divided. Anyways, I don't see anything wrong in this thing. A normal user must only be concerned with watch TV channels rather than focusing that he is getting those channels from ST2 or NSS

people are already divided. Anyways, I don't see anything wrong in this thing. A normal user must only be concerned with watch TV channels rather than focusing that he is getting those channels from ST2 or NSS

Bro, still ST2 channels not available in NSS6 and NSS6 channels not available in ST, both channels count not same. Hence saying hating ST2 or NSS6 story.

Not like that bro, Dividing South & North, ST2 or NSS6
I am having the same feeling. I am in ST2 and interest in Telugu language and do not need other South Indian language channels. Rather I am interested in Hindi language channels in addition to my native language. There are many people who have multi language interests. Then why Dish TV is dividing people on the basis of a satellite that is far far away from the place we together live in?

Last edited:
Can I try to watch both satellites i.e Nss6 and ST2 . Just for experimental

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock