Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,381
  • Views: Views 1,046,266
But the question is why you chose the ST2? If you didn't choose it by yourself then did you inform the Dish TV that you want to stay on NSS-6 and do not want to move on ST2?
While I purchasing NXT HD, I do not know anything about this NSS6 and ST2. The question here is why Dish TV is dividing North and South customers. Even now they are not saying ST2 is for South channels and NSS6 is for north channels while selling their boxes.

While I purchasing NXT HD, I do not know anything about this NSS6 and ST2. The question here is why Dish TV is dividing North and South customers. Even now they are not saying ST2 is for South channels and NSS6 is for north channels while selling their boxes.
They are telling this to all their dealers. Anyways, you can still shift back to NSS-6. Contact Dish TV customer care center

@MAHESWAR bro when d2h LCN is changed then ST-2 NXT stbs LCN also will get changed.
That is exactly happening now. Any addition/removal in d2h is reflecting simultaneously in Dish TV ST2 too. Yesterday 5 channels added and today 19 channels removed in both the platforms.
I feel ST2 users can follow Videocon D2h threads instead of Dish TV threads.

I have not said ST2 is bad and NSS6 is good. I only pointed out division of customers on two satellites. I have no plans to shift to NSS6 either.
But I believe a user must only be concerned with his TV channels irrespective from which satellite he is getting those. For example, if all my needed channels are available on ST2 and I am comfortable with that then as a home user I must not care which satellite is used which LNB or wire is used.

But I believe a user must only be concerned with his TV channels irrespective from which satellite he is getting those. For example, if all my needed channels are available on ST2 and I am comfortable with that then as a home user I must not care which satellite is used which LNB or wire is used.
Exactly. Most of the users do not know all these technical issues. There are customers who even do not know how to recharge their accounts online and depend on shop keepers for the purpose.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock