Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,037,734
What a epic mess it is :mad::angry2::wall: created by dumb TRAI/government. TRAI said that it is to bring down the extra channel stuffed in packs, to bring down costs and what not.. What we got is -

1.) Lot lot more packs.. 100's of confusing packs now.. instead of 8-10 DTH packs, now we have 100's of confusing broadcaster Bouquets + almost similar to old DTH packs + several Addons + individual channels. We are back to square one with unwanted channels stuffed in bouquets. Unless 85:100 rule is there this has made life more miserable

2.) Cost increased for most subscribers who were below 300 rupees monthly.. The cost has come down only for those who were paying 500+ (like in Tata sky with HD Access fee). Worst affected are the ones who were on Pick by Channel (~ 180 rupees). The cost is now almost doubled with less channels.

3.) No differentiation among DTH players.. Why to carry on with Dish when it now cost same as Tata sky.

Don't know what TRAI has in mind.. are they blind and deaf .:mad::angry2::wall: c

congress throw the people in front of petrolium companies to loot now bjp is throwing in front of broadcasters.

This is a total mess,How do people who have no access to internet or don't know how to use technology(majority in india) even know about and subscribe to all these plans.

This is a dumb dumb dumb thing by TRAI.

I am a VIDEOCON D2H Customer

Before the TRAI Rules my Monthly Cable bill added upto Flexi (Rs 99) +Telugu Addon (Rs 67) +HD All sports(Rs 85 ) = Rs 251/- inclusive of GST

I just want all Telugu channels and Sports channels which came at Rs 250/- before the new Trai rules ,

But now the same channels are costing around Rs 400 /- and D2h doesn't even have all the channels mentioned in the bouquets .

Sry for off-topic: I reduce my price from ₹595 to ₹215. :smile2:
m3TbVSd.jpg

This move reminds me a Demonitisation mess... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pucca flop move in broadcasting industry..🤣😂🤣

All forms of people are in anger with government now...

Don't go for a single pay channel, guys..
It's our only way to oppose..💪💪👍👍

If we support this pricing model, definitely pay channels would increase their price from Rs.19 to Rs.38 by next year...

Rs.19+(18%GST) = Rs.22.42
Rs. 38+(18%GST) = Rs.44.84

Last edited:
I have selected STAR Telugu Value Bouquet of 39 Rs and submitted before 31st Jan. But I could see only Star MAA and Music in submitted pack channel list and free channels as BST Pack.

I have selected STAR Telugu Value Bouquet of 39 Rs and submitted before 31st Jan. But I could see only Star MAA and Music in submitted pack channel list and free channels as BST Pack.
I also lost many even though I selected and submitted in dishtv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock