Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,037,601
Don't come to any conclusions within two days. Within 2 months broadcasters shall bend and reduce the bouquet prices
I agree with u. Broadcasters are in more panic than a normal home user. Panic can even be seen fro their advertisement. For example; Sony TV is playing an advertisement reflecting their panic

Dish TV automatically moved my pack which costs almost double than what I was paying before and their website is unresponsive and damn slow from past 2 days not allowing me to select channels. Tata sky website also had some issue yesterday but they were quick to fix it.

Why did they automatically change packs when they are unable to handle load on their website :mad:

Dish TV automatically moved my pack which costs almost double than what I was paying before and their website is unresponsive and damn slow from past 2 days not allowing me to select channels. Tata sky website also had some issue yesterday but they were quick to fix it.

Why did they automatically change packs when they are unable to handle load on their website :mad:
Even i am trying to enter the MAP Tool Page but it is totally unresponsive.

I think the map tool was available from 15 January to select and submit our pack. Then why to wait for deadline day.

Even dish tv dnt know what they are doing.before we can select our fta channels...now they changed..

is dishtv website down as whn m trying to login its showing invalid user

Dish TV website is down and when trying to contact cc, the number is busy. Used call me service through SMS. Got a call back after one and half an hour around 11am. The executive told me that the system is down atm you may contact after some time. Still their website and cc unresponsive.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock