Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,035,943
Those who are bashing DishTV for not allowing to remove channels from BST pack may not have checked that it is not adding any NCF like before. I have shifted my friend to new pack.

BST has 143 channels with NCF Rs.130+G.S.T= Rs.154.

I added Star Value Pack(49)+ TV18 Value Pack(25)+ Sony ROI(31)+ Zee (39)+ Turner(4.25)+ Discovery(10) = Rs.188 (incl. GST).

Duplicate channels which are part of BST are auto-selected as 1 channel.

Now he is paying just 154+188= Rs.342/month which was Rs.565/month before with Titanium pack. The new pack activated yesterday for him.
Yes bro I also added Nat bro people in my account and the dishtv give me this channel free of cost without taking ncf

Yes bro I also added Nat bro people in my account and the dishtv give me this channel free of cost without taking ncf
How to add channels now, although My pack show 130 ncf but when I try to add some channels it shows 170 ncf

recd call from dish tv (some mob no) stating satellite has changed and they are alighning dish and updating software on all boxes. they tell dish tv migrated with videocon dth anyone elsse recd calls i am from chennai.

free of cost 😒

recd call from dish tv (some mob no) stating satellite has changed and they are alighning dish and updating software on all boxes. they tell dish tv migrated with videocon dth anyone elsse recd calls i am from chennai.

free of cost 😒
Someone from hyderabad also posted same in some thread, I think they are moving all south users to st2 satellite

just wanted to thank @pradeep2003 bro for all thee help he has done...guys anyone facing any problem regarding their pack pls contact him

Source

Source

*Basic service tier is now showing 143 channels are free ,
(** below to be reworded as-“**This is a Free to Air bouquet at no extra charge.” ),
now it is very interesting & confusing,
*1. Do we count these as are 25 channels (and we can select other 75 pay channels- in the 75 vacant slots) ?
or
* 2. we can count as 0 channels (and we can select all 100 pay channels in the full 100 vacant slots, of rs 130 ncf) ?
or
*3. most confusing - we are being directed forcefully to take 143 FTA channels of Rs 200 NCF- as named of **This is a Free to Air bouquet at no extra charge.?”
if no.3 is right then TRAI rules r breaking, as trai rules are saying to take 25 DD channels are mandatory of maximum rs 154 NCF.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock