Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,037,800
finally i got logged into my dishtv account they have changed my pack too titanium HD and charged my rs708 and worst thing in that its shows natgeao peopleHD,vh1, disney internaional HD channels are available but m not getting these channels they ahve acitvated all marashtra channels which i dont watch and closed gujrati channels

Hi All, can someone tell me which pack is this as my pack has become this

"BST BASP PACKAGE NORTH"

Those who are bashing DishTV for not allowing to remove channels from BST pack may not have checked that it is not adding any NCF like before. I have shifted my friend to new pack.

BST has 143 channels with NCF Rs.130+G.S.T= Rs.154.

I added Star Value Pack(49)+ TV18 Value Pack(25)+ Sony ROI(31)+ Zee (39)+ Turner(4.25)+ Discovery(10) = Rs.188 (incl. GST).

Duplicate channels which are part of BST are auto-selected as 1 channel.

Now he is paying just 154+188= Rs.342/month which was Rs.565/month before with Titanium pack. The new pack activated yesterday for him.

FOr my own pack, I am on Gold Club HD Pack till March 2020 and CC called me to assure that if I want to continue with it, I can. Although I can not add or remove anything from it. I am already happy with 34 HD channels and most channels I watch are covered in it with add-ons. So those who have LTP don't need to worry as TRAI too has allowed ops to continue LTP will expiry.

Those who are bashing DishTV for not allowing to remove channels from BST pack may not have checked that it is not adding any NCF like before. I have shifted my friend to new pack.

BST has 143 channels with NCF Rs.130+G.S.T= Rs.154.

I added Star Value Pack(49)+ TV18 Value Pack(25)+ Sony ROI(31)+ Zee (39)+ Turner(4.25)+ Discovery(10) = Rs.188 (incl. GST).

Duplicate channels which are part of BST are auto-selected as 1 channel.

Now he is paying just 154+188= Rs.342/month which was Rs.565/month before with Titanium pack. The new pack activated yesterday for him.
You have selected the BST pack (FTA channels only)
Total Channel Count135
Price0
Applicable NCF*160
GST 18%28.80
GRAND TOTAL188.80

You have selected the BST pack (FTA channels only)
Total Channel Count135
Price0
Applicable NCF*160
GST 18%28.80
GRAND TOTAL188.80
Maybe they are then having a customer specific model. Some are getting charged. Others don't.

But they have written this in BST pack- ** below to be reworded as “**This is a Free to Air bouquet at no extra charge.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock