Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,038,378
I select my dish tv new pack i choose bharat Cricket cambo pack with &picture zee bollywood MAX HD STAR GOLD HD movies ok STAR BHARAT HD mtv MTV BEATS HD zoom. My monthly package price 245 which is very cheap😍🔥

Mostly from today DishTv has virtually terminated all the Long Validity Packs by shifting them to their own arbitrarily decided packs which have no correlation with original packs .
Up on contacting them the Copy Paste reply is:
It's as per TRAI rule
When i asked which TRAI rule give me reference then they simply ducked it and refused to provide reference.
When i quoted TRAI PR11/2019 Dated 12Feb they had no answer, When i quoted their own mail they also have same repeated reply that it's as per TRAI rule.
Now although the validity is unchanged the pack is severely screwed which means i have to force migrate to new regime and have to pay at least ₹135 extra over ₹333 & ₹339 the current pack.
Mail and Tweet to TRAI gone in dust bin.

All channels are showing 30 day lock-in period...😣
What about other DTH? Are they started following same policy?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock