Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,038,617
Guys...need your help..
Had made a recharge for Rs4999 in October 2018 to get all HD and SD channels.Today suddenly got a Message showing on screen.After opening message ,many SD and HD channels giving error message" Channel not subscribed".pls help

Guys...need your help..
Had made a recharge for Rs4999 in October 2018 to get all HD and SD channels.Today suddenly got a Message showing on screen.After opening message ,many SD and HD channels giving error message" Channel not subscribed".pls help
Looks like they have moved you to best fit pack automatically. Happened same with me two days back.
Just login to Dish TV portal and select your desired channels

Guys...need your help..
Bro I am also facing the same issue.Will see what i can do or I will shift to other DTH.

My long term pack also changed to new regime pack automatically. I already emailed and contact him to stay on that same pack until my pack expired but today i see my pack changed. This is the worst thing again faced with dishtv. After my subscription end i'll move to Tatasky.

Unable to add any new channel. Getting message Please choose any combo to avail the selected add on.

Also Dish Combo,add-on and bouquet tabs are non selectable

I can’t login my Dish tv web portal. I don’t know why? Password correct and I also did forget password option and get new password but I can’t login please help me

Yes bro...you have added north bst promo too... remember 😅
Yes i remember. They dissallowed the Non stop pack subscribers to modify their pack. You can make changes to your pack by calling cc. If you want to add any channel you can use missed call method. But to delete any channel you have to call cc.

Yes i remember. They dissallowed the Non stop pack subscribers to modify their pack. You can make changes to your pack by calling cc. If you want to add any channel you can use missed call method. But to delete any channel you have to call cc.
Ohh bad move by dishtv😔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock