Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,393
  • Views: Views 1,047,400
Dish tv is showing an info channel asking the subscribers in the normal alignment to shift to ST2 alignment .Is it necessary to shift to ST2 alignment?I would like to know whether dish tv is shutting down it's old satellite and continuing only with the ST2 alignment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dish tv is showing an info channel asking the subscribers in the normal alignment to shift to ST2 alignment .Is it necessary to shift to ST2 alignment?I would like to know whether dish tv is shutting down it's old satellite and continuing only with the ST2 alignment.
If u belong to south then go for st2 alignment

So many channels showing blank screen anybody observed ex.Sony HD Star Plus HD.

Unable to view any Broadcaster bouquets in Dish tv website.Getting message
"No Data is available for the relevant search"

Unable to view any Broadcaster bouquets in Dish tv website.Getting message
"No Data is available for the relevant search"
Probably they're updating the packages list or adding some features or changing UI of the website.
Or maybe SERVER CRASHED (as it happens often!)

Probably they're updating the packages list or adding some features or changing UI of the website.
Or maybe SERVER CRASHED (as it happens often!)
Both D2h and Dishtv has one of the best technical engineers.They have their "Alag Hi Reputation"
In a month of 30 days, you can clearly notice this issue for 10 days
Nobody can go ahead of this " Alag hi Reputation" not even tata sky

Got SMS From DishTV

Kharcha 1 rupay ka,manoranjan din bhar ka!Rchrge kare DishTV Rs37/mah se,paye 140+ chnls.Ek mah FREE manoranjan ke liye Missed Call de 18002700843.GST Samet.TnC

"Rs 37/m, 140+ Channels, 1m Free.
Don't Which Channels And It's For All Customers or Selected Only."

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock