Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,335
  • Views: Views 1,029,945
ST2 Channel LCN's are stupid. If follow like DishTV it's easy to view continuously as same category channels if we subscribed HD or normal channels. But ST2 channels LCN's are very difficult to watch. if we favourite the important channels also sometimes the favorites collapsed due to transponders' changes.

when will get LCN arrangements on ST2? it's really bore to watch

ST2 Channel LCN's are stupid. If follow like DishTV it's easy to view continuously as same category channels if we subscribed HD or normal channels. But ST2 channels LCN's are very difficult to watch. if we favourite the important channels also sometimes the favorites collapsed due to transponders' changes.

when will get LCN arrangements on ST2? it's really bore to watch
Iam used to st2
U r used to ses8 lcn
There is nothing boring in that
Stay home b cool

Iam used to st2
U r used to ses8 lcn
There is nothing boring in that
Stay home b cool
If HD & SD channels are in next lcn's, it easy to watch. Instead of the scroll or key in number to watch HD channels and sd channels

If HD & SD channels are in next lcn's, it easy to watch. Instead of the scroll or key in number to watch HD channels and sd channels
Previously in d2h it used to b like that only HD after SD
Bro how many channels u daily watch
In d2h (exclusively) u can put 80 channels of ur choice in any LCN between 1 to 80
More than enough think
Iam using since d2h 2011 same setup box
This favorite option very useful

Nicklodan sonic remove marathi audio dish TV Plzz added this audio why this remove very bad news from dish TV this audio available all DTH platform :cautious:

Previously in d2h it used to b like that only HD after SD
Bro how many channels u daily watch
In d2h (exclusively) u can put 80 channels of ur choice in any LCN between 1 to 80
More than enough think
Iam using since d2h 2011 same setup box
This favorite option very useful
I'm using Dishtv set off box, not a d2h and the favourite option not the same. I'm viewing Tamil regional channels and shuffle in between those non hd and hd channels. sd channels are in 500 lcn's but HD channels are in 900 above. so it's not easy to switch.

If I do the favourite also not helpful, sometimes it erases automatically when transponder changes. I give suggestion to consider my point of view. because mostly my mom view those channels and switch those. so it's not helpful for aged peoples.

DD national available for middle east users as well on channel 193

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock