Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,292
  • Views: Views 1,023,679
My non stop validity will end tomorrow. I received an SMS for recharge of 987+GST=1165. Any idea if this is for continuing non stop pack? What will be the validity?

Ayusman Active has been activated without my permission of Rs 23.60/-, it was free for last 1 month, it has been auto renewed from 03.04.2020 without my concern. Can any body suggest me- how to delete it ? (many calls to cc but not responding, tweet & FB to dish tv but no response )

Source

Ayusman Active has been activated without my permission of Rs 23.60/-, it was free for last 1 month, it has been auto renewed from 03.04.2020 without my concern. Can any body suggest me- how to delete it ? (many calls to cc but not responding, tweet & FB to dish tv but no response )
You have to call in advance or at least on the day to discontinue the services otherwise it will auto renewed.Now in my opinion the refund would be difficult but at least give the request to deactivate after this months use.I had faced a similar situation where it was not refunded.

Last edited:

Source
Call senior customer care they will deactivate your channel and will also refund your amount

Call senior customer care they will deactivate your channel and will also refund your amount
I am trying to call since last 10 days, even after 1 hour waiting in queue , it got disconnected.
and they r not reply my tweet & FB messages since last 4-5 days
..hey god !!

My non stop validity will end tomorrow. I received an SMS for recharge of 987+GST=1165. Any idea if this is for continuing non stop pack? What will be the validity?
Just add Rs100 and see what continues,I think you will be charged Rs153 extra

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock