Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,036,079
plz all users GO MENU-MYDISHTV- TOOLS- VIDEO & DISPLAY- CHANGE RESOLATION

SECOND OPTION--------
BOX ME SE POWER PLUG HATA DO OR BOX PAR POWER BUTTON HE USE DABA KE RAKHO OR POWER PLUS DAAL DO BAAD ME UPDATE KI SCREEN AAYEGI REMOTE SE START BUTTON PAR CLIK KARO 100% HONE TK WAIT KRO FIR CHEK KRO RESOLATION 1080 SHOW KREGA

Is the "Write to CEO" option removed from Dish tv Website ? This option is very much useful ,since customer care executives cannot have some information which we are asking and hence will get standard reply as "forwarded to concern department".But if we write to CEO then we will get call from some person from his office they will give us more information and on package related enquiries they will do the needful ASAP which CC cannot do because of their access restrictions.

Now Dish -D2h Customers are in below categories
Dishtv - North
Dishtv - South aligned to ST2 (d2h satellite)

D2h - North
D2h - South
Both are aligned to ST2 satellite. In future those in North if required they can move to Dish tv to get more North Channels.

If this is Dishtv -D2h strategy, my suggestion is to migrate customers itself to Dishtv and d2h like
North all D2h customers to Dishtv and
South all Dishtv customers to D2h along with Satellite migration.
So we will have like only 2 types of customers for dishtv-d2h instead of current 4.
Dishtv - North ; D2h -Customers.

But all the main North channels also should be available in d2h satellite along with all English Channels in both the satellites.
One more benefit - Those who are having both 1 Dishtv and 1 D2h connection .. then both will be under same n/w either Dishtv or D2h and we can use second connection as Multi stb connection with less NCF .Currently this is not possible.

For south customers- can enjoy more monthly pack options available in D2h and also for north customers -they choose region specific special packs in Dishtv.

Now Dish -D2h Customers are in below categories
Dishtv - North
Dishtv - South aligned to ST2 (d2h satellite)

D2h - North
D2h - South
Both are aligned to ST2 satellite. In future those in North if required they can move to Dish tv to get more North Channels.

If this is Dishtv -D2h strategy, my suggestion is to migrate customers itself to Dishtv and d2h like
North all D2h customers to Dishtv and
South all Dishtv customers to D2h along with Satellite migration.
So we will have like only 2 types of customers for dishtv-d2h instead of current 4.
Dishtv - North ; D2h -Customers.

But all the main North channels also should be available in d2h satellite along with all English Channels in both the satellites.
One more benefit - Those who are having both 1 Dishtv and 1 D2h connection .. then both will be under same n/w either Dishtv or D2h and we can use second connection as Multi stb connection with less NCF .Currently this is not possible.

For south customers- can enjoy more monthly pack options available in D2h and also for north customers -they choose region specific special packs in Dishtv.
Can we swap d2h HD STB (under warranty) to Dish Tv HD STB free of charge?

Is there any new channel (hd or sd) going to launch in dishtv : Cartoon Network HD+ , VH1 HD , MTV HD+ , &Xplor HD , UTV HD , BBC Cebbies .
Any channels of launch of these channels ?

Is there any new channel (hd or sd) going to launch in dishtv : Cartoon Network HD+ , VH1 HD , MTV HD+ , &Xplor HD , UTV HD , BBC Cebbies .
Any channels of launch of these channels ?
I am waiting for those channels. GOD knows whether they will ever going to add these channels.Also FTA music channels like 9X Jalwa, Showbox,E24,Ilove, Music India,Aaho music, Balle Balle etc are already missing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock