Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,393
  • Views: Views 1,047,244
I could see 3 LCNS of Live Life added in Dishtv on 5 digit.Any guesses new channels on the way or what.

I am waiting for those channels. GOD knows whether they will ever going to add these channels.Also FTA music channels like 9X Jalwa, Showbox,E24,Ilove, Music India,Aaho music, Balle Balle etc are already missing.
Maybe they'll add'em soon as dishtv is focused only for north indians , so it could do something grand for north Indians , kaash !

after along time, dishtv at least convert some more channels into MPEG4 formate.

avfNTYW.jpg

I am waiting for those channels. GOD knows whether they will ever going to add these channels.Also FTA music channels like 9X Jalwa, Showbox,E24,Ilove, Music India,Aaho music, Balle Balle etc are already missing.

Don't expect anything from Dishtv because at the time of Merging of Dish d2h, everyone expecting new channels in dish TV but nothing happened anything.

Now Both started operating in different zone and Now everyone expecting more channels of each zone but I don't think it's going to happen.

Converting 19 channels into MPEG-4 why they are doing this when they don't have any intention to add new channels,depriving people of watching existing channels.

Don't expect anything from Dishtv because at the time of Merging of Dish d2h, everyone expecting new channels in dish TV but nothing happened anything.

Now Both started operating in different zone and Now everyone expecting more channels of each zone but I don't think it's going to happen.

Yeah you did the right thing to move to Tata Sky.In fact Sun has more hindi music channels than Dishtv after adding recently showbox. What an irony.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock