Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,292
  • Views: Views 1,023,689
No it is not possible as Dish TV locks the box after last date expiry .You can buy MPEG 2 box for around Rs500-700 to get most of free channels with your existing Dishtv Dish and wire

No it is not possible as Dish TV locks the box after last date expiry .You can buy MPEG 2 box for around Rs500-700 to get most of free channels with your existing Dishtv Dish and wire
are you 100% sure?
i somehow like dishtv's interface,

is there any HD MPEG 2 box available in the market bcz there is this DD HD news channel as well

and which one should I buy mpeg 2 or mpeg 4 (i have no idea what is the difference b/w the both)? as I will be connecting it with my 50 inch TV so quality matters also I dont have any idea about it, so which one of these provide hdmi support, this audio video wire thing is such old school

Last edited:
MPEG4 HD FTA box to get HD channel from DDFD, HDMl connection, DDFD run 11630V30000 TP in MPEG4 (nearly 18 channel right now), timely other DTH run their HD and normal channel for free for few day / hour if you have knowledge and want enjoy demo then MPEG4 good.

Check feature too like wifi, youtube (not much ok), etc. if you budget exceed little.

Last edited:
@rs .199 Per Month only for 90+ DA Subscribers & Recharge for 3 Months Get 2 Months FREE -->Available on UPP of Rs.597 Limited Period Offer, available till 15th Nov 2020 only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock