Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,335
  • Views: Views 1,029,654
I have also tried to activate Star Sports but the app website miss call services cc no all are busy I think everyone trying to activate Star Sports channels that's why hanging issue after sometime try I decided to activate channel through Trai App and it works suddenly and activated star sports channel.

zxUwWoy.jpg

awiuER6.jpg

Rs1186 for equipment and a recharge of Rs 117x12 total Rs2199 you get a basic pack saving NCF charges and many paid channels in this Rs117 which will cost you may be more than Rs200 normally as cost of minimum NCF charge Rs153 plus Zee TV Rs22 plus &TV Rs14,Zee Cinema Rs17 plus Zee Action Rs1 and Cartoon Rs 4 Pogo R s4 .So all together Rs217 worth of channels you are getting for Rs117 total saving of Rs100 per month, it looks like steal deal

Last edited:
Bro,currently connected to ST2 and having monoblock LNB.In future is it possible to connect dishtv & d2h satellites with this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock