SES-8 DIRECTION:(North Customer)
Freq:12688
Pol: V
SR:27500

ST-2 DIRECTION:(South Customer)
Freq:11609
Pol: V
SR:43978
Thanks called customer care and before that changed home tp SR to 43978 this resulted in signal being more powerful by 2-3%. Customer Care says if all TP are in Green no need for any SW Update.

Last edited:
After purchasing Dish SMRT Hub I am getting all or most of the channels online or on TV on big screen but would like Dishtv to add Travel XP HD and Cartoon network HD+ which are not available online. Hope dishtv after negotiations add these channels.These are present on JIO TV but casting is disabled from JIO end.

After purchasing Dish SMRT Hub I am getting all or most of the channels online or on TV on big screen but would like Dishtv to add Travel XP HD and Cartoon network HD+ which are not available online. Hope dishtv after negotiations add these channels.These are present on JIO TV but casting is disabled from JIO end.
How you are watching channels online

How you are watching channels online
You can download APPS for Live TV. As Chromecast is there in Dish SMRT Hub I cast it on TV via MX Player and watcho. Most of the FTA channels are there. If you subscribe to ZEE5 and Sonyliv most of the FTA and paid channels are there.I can get only Travel XP ,Cartoon network HD+, Cbeebies, UTV HD which I could not get but all other channels you get SD feed of the channel.One more thing no charges in Dishtv for APPS etc only box should be active.

l was installed Dish TV in cast July 2021. But in December shows error 301 Signal Not found. Taken the STB to the customer care centre.but all are ok there. I tried to Tune at 95 east but signal got but no malayalam channels and other. when open the STB again showing the same error. At last l posted a doubt in this forum that for South area Dish TV Antenna position either in 95 or 88 east. As an answer I got it is at 88 east for South Customer s.
Thus l tried to Tune Dish TV at 88 east using Sat director app. Got sat position at 88 east correctly. Then slightly up und down the dish and go t 72% Strength and 80% signal.. After correcting at 88 east, then used v 8 sat finder. when I check ing the all Tp All Signals ok. Then when I open the STB All Malyalam channels and other are ok..

Sansad TV orignal HD version added lcn 696 good news dish tv user available DD free dish transponder sansad TV HD lcn number change 4010 :love::kiss2::clap2:

Last edited:
RE: General Discussion Thread Dish TV

When Dish TV Add Tamil Channels ??????
It may not be launched in south as business model of Zing digital is to compete with DD free set top box which has maximum north channels,Zing digital gives a option to add 4-5 pay channels in box and this option is not available with DD free set top box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock