Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,336
  • Views: Views 1,033,334
Re-installation price increased for both Dish TV and D2H, now Rs.50 extra will be charged for relocation kit
Current PriceNew Price
De-installationRs 200Rs 200
Re-installationRs 200Rs 250 (including Rs.50 extra for relocation kit)
De-installation + Re-installationRs 400Rs 450
Price hike is everywhere 😭

IMG-20211207-105316.jpg

To upgrade missed call 1800 568 4000

@Rom1moR bro. I am getting an error when I click watcho it gives error your device is used in other households. I logged out from all the places where I had wtacho still error persists ,your valuable guidance will be appreciated. Also in Live channels( google) when I click it is not working. How to access live channels of Watcho or other apps kindly guide.

I am getting an error when I click watcho it gives error your device is used in other households. I logged out from all the places where I had wtacho still error persists ,your valuable guidance will be appreciated. Also in Live channels( google) when I click it is not working. How to access live channels of Watcho or other apps kindly guide.
Your Android TV watcho app is linked with your hub device by default after activation if not then needs to be ( you don't need to login manually as you will be logged into your account with valid Dish account details by default as soon as you opens app )

Watcho Android TV App doesn't carry same channels which watcho smartphone app have..

IMG-20211212-230515.jpg

Regardin Live channels App,
Open Live channels App, setup sources of Channels from available supported Apps with live channels like Haystack etc..

IMG-20211212-225006.jpg

IMG-20211212-225124.jpg

IMG-20211212-234842.jpg

you can watch live channels from only those Apps which supports Live channels as a Source..
You can also watch Live channels from Home Screen from those Apps which supports to arrange them on Home screen rails..
you can customise such apps from Customise Channels option available at bottom on home screen..

IMG-20211212-225312.jpg

IMG-20211212-213605.jpg

Last edited:
@Rom1moR bro. Thanks bro for detailed clarifications. But the first time I clicked it showed you have registered successfully in watcho on my registered mobile number but the error still persists. Customer care told to de install it and re install which also it is not allowing.With regards to Live TV too I deinstalled and reinstalled but the screen becomes blank and I am not able to do anything. Any inputs appreciated.

Enhancement of ‘Do It Yourself’ section

Current Situation:
Currently we have the ‘Do It Yourself’ section on the DishTV website (under Help section) & the Customer Mobile App where few categories are automated to provide immediate resolution / raise an appropriate complaint and few are non-automated from where directly email is sent to backend team.

New Change: To provide immediate/appropriate resolution to the customer on all major concerns, now all available categories in DIY have been automated to either provide immediate resolution or allow the customer to send us an email.

We have also added below a few new categories in the DIY section to handle all major customer concerns.

Category 1
Category 2
Action
Account/Package relatedPay Later RequestRedirection to Pay Later Service page
Contact details ModificationAction- Edit RMN / Email ID
Recharge OffersInfo- OFY offers shown
Payment and Billing RelatedOnline Payment Reversal RequestAction- Online Payment reversal complaint to Accounts team
Less Switch Off Date IssueAction- Billing Rectification complaint to Accounts team
Service/Hardware relatedBox Service PlanAction- Redirection to 'Box Service Plan' Journey
OthersStop Promotional Calls from d2hAction- Submit request for RMN Exclusion from promotional Calls
ZEEPLEX Booking & Concerns(1) Redirection to ZEEPLEX Journey
(2) Email send option on automation in case of ZEEPLEX booking found in last 7 days
New Connection RequestAction- Redirection to 'New connection' Journey
Android Box UpgradeAction- Redirection to 'DishTV SMRT HUB' Journey
Reset Parental Lock PasswordAction- Reset Parental Lock Password

Gubbare & Ishara TV free with Discovery Kids and Zee TV

To increase the penetration of channels Dish TV is making the changes in the packaging of below 2 channels:

Channel Name
Genre
Tagged with Ala-carte
Remarks
Gubbare​
Kids​
Discovery kids​
Gubbare(P) will be tagged with Discovery Kids​
Ishara TV​
Hindi GEC​
Zee TV​
Ishara TV(P) will be tagged with Zee TV​

When any subscriber activates Discovery kids/Zee TV ala-carte then the promotional channel (Gubbare/Ishara) will auto-activate at no extra cost from the backend.

If the above-paid channels (Discovery kids/Zee TV) are part of subscribed pack/add-ons/bouquet then promotional channels will be automatically added.

There will be no change in the prices/NCF/paid channel count of the pack with the above changes.

In case subscribers removes the bouquet or a-la-carte which includes the above tagged channel, these channels will also be removed automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just need confirmation of the Dish TV Home transponder settings was having some issues in getting signal and had to slightly rotate the LNB to get full signal. Sometimes all TP shows signal sometimes only Home Transponder Shows the signal, but now all channels are coming. Can anyone else confirm their Home TP settings.

Home TP settings:

Freq: 11609

SR :43798

Pol; V

FEC Inner: 5/6

And on the STB Info Screen these are the Various TP Listed:

Freq / SR / Pol

Home 11609/43798/V (43798 is very odd number)

Others:

12595/43200/V

12534/43200/V

11172/30000/H

11038/40700/H

12595/43200/H

12647/30000/H

10990/27500/V

On other TP if we press the Blue Edit Button only the SR keeps changing but apart from Home TP no other transponder has got signals. Home TP has got Signal Strenght: 85% Signal Quality: 80%

Just need confirmation of the Dish TV Home transponder settings was having some issues in getting signal and had to slightly rotate the LNB to get full signal. Sometimes all TP shows signal sometimes only Home Transponder Shows the signal, but now all channels are coming. Can anyone else confirm their Home TP settings.

Home TP settings:

Freq: 11609

SR :43798

Pol; V

FEC Inner: 5/6

And on the STB Info Screen these are the Various TP Listed:

Freq / SR / Pol

Home 11609/43798/V (43798 is very odd number)

Others:

12595/43200/V

12534/43200/V

11172/30000/H

11038/40700/H

12595/43200/H

12647/30000/H

10990/27500/V

On other TP if we press the Blue Edit Button only the SR keeps changing but apart from Home TP no other transponder has got signals. Home TP has got Signal Strenght: 85% Signal Quality: 80%
Bro which direction ST2 or SES8. Update software

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock