Dish TV HD CHANNEL SNAPSHOTS! (High Quality)

• Thread starter Thread starter mussu-100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 21
  • Views Views: Views 15,306

mussu-100

Reaction score
HEY GUYS! Here are all the True HD channel snapshots from Dish TruHD, except for the HBO premium channels and Travel XP HD because I'm not subscribed to those channels.

Exclusively for DDF. Enjoy :tup :tup :tup

BABY TV HD:

gG5fooK.jpg

CNBC TV18 PRIME HD:

uLxQV2x.jpg

COLORS HD:

7XFw5tF.jpg

DISCOVERY HD WORLD:

edbrMoZ.jpg

FOX TRAVELLER HD:

LvvuvoY.jpg

HISTORY TV18 HD:

L0zFVKn.jpg

LIFE OK HD:

lHh6Lwp.jpg

MOVIES NOW HD:

9BKFAv0.jpg

MTUNES HD:

vWfDFh0.jpg

NAT GEO ADVENTURE HD:

86OQoDQ.jpg

NAT GEO MUSIC HD:

1Nvm1dH.jpg

NAT GEO WILD HD:

fjFRDbC.jpg

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL HD:

aUlibYn.jpg

SONY HD:

pzy3kG4.jpg

SONY SIX HD:

hKKwhCo.jpg

STAR GOLD HD:

CfS5X4X.jpg

STAR MOVIES HD:

crFhnBN.jpg

STAR PLUS HD:

M6mAoN4.jpg

STAR WORLD HD:

6aCgVdK.jpg

TEN HD:

w5vibFf.jpg

ZEE CINEMA HD:

H96FaNF.jpg

ZEE STUDIO HD:

UFC0WGx.jpg

ZEE TV:

tivgamk.jpg

:tup :tup :tup

I googled and find the below information..

Dish TV adds five HD channels from Star TV bouquet - LCD TVs | Plasma TV & Televisions | ThinkDigit News

As per the details in the above link, Dish TV Chief Operating Officer Mr. Salil Kapoor is saying the following.

“In the spirit of a true pioneer, we have led the way with HD, providing maximum lineup of HD channels and services. Dish TV has established itself as the most popular HD services and we are excited to add the most anticipated Star channels bouquet in HD and give our customers a viewing experience that is incredibly lifelike. We recognize that our customers have already been enjoying many of their favorite programmes in HD, and I’m delighted that we can now broaden their choice with maximum 25 HD channels and 17 HD services.”

So, it is clear that Baby TV and Nat Geo Music are not true HD channels. Now the count is 24, after UTV Stars stopped HD broadcast..

Any Dish True HD members, please check all the HD channels and services (including Nat Geo Music, Baby TV, UTV Stars and other upscaled HD channels). If you are getting a count of 42, then it is clear that the said channels, "Nat Geo Music & Baby TV" are not True HD channels.

Note: The link also says the D2H is having 21 HD channels which is correct if we are removing the active 3D channel.

me_saket said:
nice work

why ten ngc, wild, adventure and baby tv logos are on left top?

Ngc Wild, Adventure and Baby TV logos are always on the left. Ten HD moves it sometimes when the score is not visible.

well earlier the PQ for baby Tv and NGC music was horrible even if it ws upscaled but now there PQ looks stunning and crisp like other HD channels

Back
Top Bottom