Breaking Dish TV India using ST2 (D2H) satellite from today 4th May 2018

I am not Expecting Any UI changes...Software update only to change Home TP of DishTv.So,All DDFD channels Will Be Missed😭.No Mre Additions on Dishtv(Except in case of Much Need).
Ddfd channels might get added on ST2 satellite that is on d2h

It will completely kill dish TV mpeg 2 boxes as d2h using only mpeg 4 dvb s2 technology.

Its time to upgrade all mpeg 2 users to dish TV HD.
It will be better for them to migrate rather than regretting later (like me).
However I don't think this will hapepen that mpeg 2 will go out in a flash as it will be a big loss to subscriber base.(however I have also listen somewhere that they are going to shut it down very soon)
Also dish realignment of all will never be possible

So all d2h channels, with same lcn will b watched in dishtv setup box soon

So all d2h channels, with same lcn will b watched in dishtv setup box soon

That explains why Dish TV was testing Dish Buzz and other 3 Dish TV Home channels, and why Dish TV changed d2h services with DishTv Active services.

Very Soon D2H may be re-branded as dish tv

That explains why Dish TV was testing Dish Buzz and other 3 Dish TV Home channels, and why Dish TV changed d2h services with DishTv Active services.

Very Soon D2H may be re-branded as dish tv
So I have to scratch on my d2h box and write Dish tv Videocon or may b Dish d2h soon, with permanent marker:hehe::lol::blush:

So basically the merger was actually the purchase of ST2 satellite license from Videocon along with customer base

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock