Breaking Dish TV India using ST2 (D2H) satellite from today 4th May 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter Raman king
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 290
  • Views Views: Views 56,601
As far as i understood,
1.d2h and dish stb will have same UI and same LCN.
2.And they are now implementing only for south customers.Thats the reason why south channels got added only in d2h and not in dish.
3.All d2h channels will be available on dish soon.
4.Dish tv users may/may not have to adjust their dish antenna for d2h satellites.

My question is What happens to the channels those are currently available on dish and not on d2h??

NSS6 and st2 sattelite may continue immediately and DishTV will leave Asiasat 5 as recently they closed one TP and in long run they may leave NSS6 also,same dual lnb can cover both sattelites(NSS6 & ST2 as both sattelite are only 7° apart can be covered by present dual lnb like now it is covering Asiasat 5 and DD satellite GSAT15 are also 7° apart) with one visit of technician,only mpeg 2 Box customers of DishTV, they have to upgrade every body specially South customers, just a guess

Last edited:
As far as i understood,
1.d2h and dish stb will have same UI and same LCN.
2.And they are now implementing only for south customers.Thats the reason why south channels got added only in d2h and not in dish.
3.All d2h channels will be available on dish soon.
4.Dish tv users may/may not have to adjust their dish antenna for d2h satellites.

My question is What happens to the channels those are currently available on dish and not on d2h??
Don't worry maximum r in d2h, few exclusive of dishtv will continue in d2h I think

Back
Top Bottom