DISH TV Launches ZING DIGITAL

• Thread starter Thread starter greatsadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 78
  • Views Views: Views 21,932
Well great initiative by dishtv once again to reach into the regional market now i think the wait comes to end for regional viewers to witness more regional channel to there end.

what is zing digital? it is new DTH, or MSO, i can't understand?

dipak said:
what is zing digital? it is new DTH, or MSO, i can't understand?
As I Think :shy
It Is A New DTH Form Dish TV Which Mainly Focus On Regional Channels :ohya:k

Rushil.D said:
As I Think :shy
It Is A New DTH Form Dish TV Which Mainly Focus On Regional Channels :ohya:k

:k Yaah bro its a new dth only concentrating on regional channels it means right now its launch to WB so there concentration is more bangla channel.

dipak said:
anybody can explain it.

The company will launch the new service with West Bengal and Odisha, which will cater to local viewers of these markets.

To avail Zing, a customer will have to subscribe to a new connection and buy a set top box worth Rs 1099. The monthly subscription charges range from Rs 175 to Rs 349 depending on the number of channels subscribed.

As on Dec 31, Dish TV's total subscriber base stood at around 16 million and it added 350,000 new connections during the October-December period

COURTESY..BUSINESS STANDARD

uthamsangeeth said:
The company will launch the new service with West Bengal and Odisha, which will cater to local viewers of these markets.

To avail Zing, a customer will have to subscribe to a new connection and buy a set top box worth Rs 1099. The monthly subscription charges range from Rs 175 to Rs 349 depending on the number of channels subscribed.

As on Dec 31, Dish TV's total subscriber base stood at around 16 million and it added 350,000 new connections during the October-December period

COURTESY..BUSINESS STANDARD

It needs to be more clear from dishtv end lets wait and watch because lots of question arise from the current scenario.

Back
Top Bottom