Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

Dishtv map tool removed? I am getting error 404 on the map tool link :unsure:

Dishtv map tool removed? I am getting error 404 on the map tool link :unsure:
It's since yesterday.
As there is no clarity and due to lots of resentment all over and possibility of further rate change seems they have removed the page for further updation.

Map tool again added again on the website with a new "Region" section besides sports.All the unavaliable channels are removed. So No User Requested channels.Not even a single new channel.Also The Zee Prime South Hd Packs are missing.So no Zee South Region Hd channels.

Last edited:
Still under development, not showing many broadcaster packs, channels. Specially sony

Can we change the pack if we select channels and then proceed? or its just a dummy for now

not all bouquets are visible in the maptool. also unable to see channels within the bouquet. it is really surprising to see such inconsistency in a live website, none of the dth providers are serious about this implementation

Map tool again added again on the website with a new "Region" section besides sports.All the unavaliable channels are removed. So No User Requested channels.Not even a single new channel.Also The Zee Prime South Hd Packs are missing.So no Zee South Region Hd channels.
If they are not interested to add missing channels it is better to switch to Tatasky/airtel considering all DTH operators will have same packs!

If they are not interested to add missing channels it is better to switch to Tatasky/airtel considering all DTH operators will have same packs!
Yes if they are not going to added channels then I am going to adtv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock