Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

New channels list in this website.. I don't thinks it's going to add..

This list prepare by TRAI and given to dishtv for info price list to Customers..

I added some channels in my cart from the map tool and when I opened the cart, there wasn't any NCF added in the total amount.

can someone pls post all details of available packs under new law...i see only star channels

How they are thieves, i dont know. You either are fool or behaving so. Never mind. My country is having majority educated.
Sorry bro but as for me Trai just did all wrong previously My dishtv pack was Classic Sports Hd contains upto 30 hd and many sd channels price was 349 including gst now I calculated each channel price just for 30 HD channels not even sd and it comes to 427 .. is that cheap ? seriously than what I was paying before was expensive ! :ROFLMAO:

Bouquet updation going on.....
8xklJR0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock