Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

No its still not fully updated. Many bouquets missing and activation also not happening.
Probally jan 15 onwards we get correct picture regarding this..

trai maxium 15% discount on bouquet pack removed by supreme court.. Hope we get more discount on bouquet packs

Probally jan 15 onwards we get correct picture regarding this..

trai maxium 15% discount on bouquet pack removed by supreme court.. Hope we get more discount on bouquet packs
No man that rule would make bouqets and channels even more cheaper, individuals channels would have been priced below 2 rupees and bouquets hence even cheaper, this rule must be implemented, this has given broadcasters upper hand.

Hopefully SC dispose this order in its first hearing, and retain the original TRAI framework

Now a days Trai is working like a gang of thieves.After freedom of country Govt's main motive was to save the people from robbers but now govts are working like robbers.oh God,save my country

Tried and got 800 plus to pay...:blush::wink::nj::lol:

fJonhC4.jpg

Now a days Trai is working like a gang of thieves.After freedom of country Govt's main motive was to save the people from robbers but now govts are working like robbers.oh God,save my country
How they are thieves, i dont know. You either are fool or behaving so. Never mind. My country is having majority educated.

There are many bouquest bro, so deficult to check.
They have pdf link in consumer corner section, its having namewise and all bouqets with channels included, just write the required bouquet and call CC for activation. My monthy bill came down to 320 from 450 with all channels included.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock