Dish tv:Mobile application download

• Thread starter Karthik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 56,061
Ya... but because Android is almost there in many brands thats why they have introduced apps on android platform.. I know the drawbacks regarding android OS, because i have developed softwares for android OS on Eclipse, using JAVA coding... The loop holes are well known to me thats why im telling you about Android...

Which software you have developed in android mate?...I like to check that and will try to see those codes too....Are you using Android?

I have taken workshop sessions in our college under the top Indian software company : vmware. I have developed software on Eclipse platform using JAVA.. There are thousand lines of code involved in making complex real time applications... we have developed picture download applications on internet from .com as well as .mobi sites...

Im on htc using Windows mobile OS version 6.1 But i do have hands on experience on Google nexus android phone...

Oh that's good.Have you any idea about .mobi sites memory?....What is there total memory space and .mobi domains are too paid?

All mobi sites must be optimized for viewing on a mobile phone, providing the major advantage of the domain, from the users' perspective, of compatible content. Websites may be optimized for the special capabilities and restrictions of mobile devices, such as smaller screens, device form/size, device input/output options, existence of embedded sensors (acceleration, location, touch, etc.), as well as human factors such as expectations of immediacy of results, context awareness under a shortened attention span (compared to non-mobile device use of the Internet). Although other top-level domains can technically employ the same optimizations for mobile phones, in practice, only a fraction of them do, thus necessitating content adaptation solutions. These retrofit the content to target devices independent from the original process of creating the site. On the other hand, dotMobi promotes creating two separate device-dependent World Wide Webs, one desktop-based and the other mobile-based, and thus risks producing redundant content. From a content provider perspective, having to maintain two separate website also represents more work.

no info about memory space?

Not everything shown on a PC site can fit reasonably onto a mobile web page, where space is short and every pixel counts. It's important to reduce the amount of content shown on the mobile-optimised version.

Only the most important content or features are included. Low priority content that can be removed might include content or links that are outside of the main content area, such content typically found in the right hand columns of standard web pages.

Mobile websites are very focused. This makes them easier to read and move around, as well as quicker to load on devices that can sometimes have slow Internet connection speeds.

Thanks for this great infos biswajit bhai.

5Ng1B.jpg

Only for Android !:angry:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock