Dish TV New LCN Starting From 20th Feb

RE: Details of dishtv new lcn starting from 20th feb

amty said:
in software update they should allow user too place channels according their choice..i.e. if i want too keep star plus on 1st i can keep 2nd sony.... its much better
For that dishtv has favourite group 1 till 7 where you can place your channels according to your wish.

avipersistent said:
For that dishtv has favourite group 1 till 7 where you can place your channels according to your wish.

in that the numbering would be same....  i was trying too say that user can keep channels numbering according too himself... on favourite list if i want too keep star sports at 1 and the star plus and then start ports2 o cant do that

So following Ts footsteps ;)

avipersistent said:

I think new option will be add on remote ok button .for separate channel list creating [ malayalam , tamil, telugu .kannada ,sports  english movies ]  using by left and right arrow key as sun direct remote controller

amty said:
in that the numbering would be same....  i was trying too say that user can keep channels numbering according too himself... on favourite list if i want too keep star sports at 1 and the star plus and then start ports2 o cant do that

This service available on Videocon d2h but we can keep only 20 channel ln one Favorite group :tup

ShivRaJ said:
If its true then totally waste arrangements of channel :wall don't want 4 digits number :( why they are introducing 4 digit numbers like Tata sky :huh

Yes bro,it's bad move :-/ ,this's reason till now i'm not purchase the ts connection :-/

Btw good update @Acemedigitals bro :clap :clap :luv :luv:hs:hs

Vicky said:
Yes bro,it's bad move :-/ ,this's reason till now i'm not purchase the ts connection :-/

Btw good update @Acemedigitals bro :clap :clap :luv :luv:hs:hs

May be they are thinking about future :tup

@ShivRaj bro @Saj 007 bro you should trust on @Acemedigitals bro..after all he is also a dream expert and he telling us new LCNs details with full confidence. So we need to trust him.
Its my opinion only.

Sourabhs20 said:
@ShivRaj bro @Saj 007 bro you should trust on @Acemedigitals bro..after all he is also a dream expert and he telling us new LCNs details with full confidence. So we need to trust him.
Its my opinion only.

Yes bro but just asking for official confirmation only any way we trust him :)

Sourabhs20 said:
Its my opinion only.

After so many months (nearly an year), now only the thread starter posted some images as the source. If this continues, it will be good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock