Dish TV New LCN Starting From 20th Feb

RE: Details of dishtv new lcn starting from 20th feb

acmedigitals said:
are u blind . what type source u need . It s only envy

Till now my eyes didn't have any problems...:k

Envy on you...:skd for what...:huh

M.J.Sadiq said:
After so many months (nearly an year), now only the thread starter posted some images as the source. If this continues, it will be good.

Yeah bro, me too noticed same, but happy to see that @Acemedigitals bro posted an image today ;)

Sourabhs20 said:
@ShivRaj bro @Saj 007 bro you should trust on @Acemedigitals bro..after all he is also a dream expert and he telling us new LCNs details with full confidence. So we need to trust him.
Its my opinion only.

He's the only person sharing news without any source. DDF rules need to change for him bro...:huh

Saj 007 said:
He's the only person sharing news without any source. DDF rules need to change for him bro...:huh

Leave it bro, team member knows better than us that what to do and what not :tup

Sourabhs20 said:
Yeah bro, me too noticed same, but happy to see that @Acemedigitals bro posted an image today ;)

His news maybe true bro, I'm not opposing it. This image is also not a proper source because how can we confirm this image from dish tv side..? No sign of dish tv in it...:s

Saj 007 said:
His news maybe true bro, I'm not opposing it. This image is also not a proper source because how can we confirm this image from dish tv side..? No sign of dish tv in it...:s

yes saj bro , i m also dealer but i didn't receiver  officially any news from dishtv side, confusing :-/

Saj 007 said:

Yeah bro, you are also right. But I think we should wait till 20 feb now then team members can think about it easily. ;)

Guys, let us leave the discussion on authenticity of the source to us (the team). Yes, anyone can easily say those images are not from Dish TV. But we allowed this thread since he posted something as source. He is not ready to share valid sources though he have it.

I don't know what agenda he is talking about. If we are getting more news from anyone, it will be good for the forum and its members. But it is our duty to verify the authenticity of the news no matter who posts it. If the thread starters are not understanding it correctly, we cannot do anything further. For his case, we tried to explain the things many times but he is not able to understand.

But we are clear on what to do for this kind of threads with no proper source (exception is only for this thread).

ShivRaJ said:
May be they will do contract with dishtv like fakt Marathi and Bhojpuri Cinema :tup
Bhojpuri cinema has already moved to regional section few days back.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock