Dish TV opposes STAR move to bid for IPL rights

I wonder what is Dish TV concern with all this? They no more have sports channel then why they are doing this??

Dishtv have not common sense for business.
I am suscriber of dishtv in 2007.
But dishtv not add neo sports,result I miss indian home cricket matches.

I am not getting one thing here. It's star's money, star is going to bid. Star is going to get all revenue.

Even if they get the rights or don't get rights. What benefit or loss dish tv will get?

Definitely zee or dish TV will not bid for it as they don't have any sports channel now.

About monopoly of star in sports business.

It's like asking tata sky to stop adding channel because due to that they'll get more customers.

It's like asking zee tv, Sony max or sun tv to stop airing top rated shows or movies so that they'll not create monopoly.

Last edited:
Star should also then write Govt to stop DishTV and D2h merger as it will create monopoly in TV distribution market as Zee already control Siti cable business. So granting this DTH merger Zee will control large amount of subscribers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock