Dish Tv picture quality improved!

I am thinking to reactivate my box...last year I switched to tatasky binge+ but UI is very very laggy... Quick question can I run DishTV box with tatasky dish or need that old DishTV dish only?

I am thinking to reactivate my box...last year I switched to tatasky binge+ but UI is very very laggy... Quick question can I run DishTV box with tatasky dish or need that old DishTV dish only?
If you realign properly, they it should work.

Ohh not an expert on aligning...if I call cc they will charge....if I try I might loose both 😝

Btw I think DishTV lnb is bit different..kind of bit bigger
TS lnb will work for DISHTV. Use app to align dish. Take youtube help. Since dishtv use two satellite. You need to align bet 93.5 and 95 East

Yes u can say Best sd quality in Dish tv now.better than any other dth.
In fact HD too is very good in Dishtv. Now only missing channels in SD and HD should get added which is the weak point of Dishtv. Hope after NTO 2.0 new deals they add these channels.

But only problem in Dish hd is sound quality.
Sd picture quality is awesome but sound quality is not good.
I agree to this...in tatasky the sound output feels like sorround sound even for sd channels..but in DishTV the sound quality is pathetic like stereo audio...no sorround sound effect

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock