Dish tv reduces price of new connection for AD and HD stb in 47 cities

• Thread starter Thread starter me_saket
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 33
  • Views Views: Views 8,403
Prashanta said:
It is The Bare Box Price
What about Installation & Other Hardware !!!
Here is the terms and conditions
*Offer price includes activation of services through Hardware. The hardware includes Set Top Box, Viewing Card, Out Door Unit, LNB, Antenna and 10 meter wire which shall be provided by the Company without any cost to the subscriber. Scheme and conditions thereof can be changed at the sole discretion of the Company. Minimum subscription amount of Rs. 250 required for activation. Conditions apply.

NinadG said:
Following are the conditions as per above link.

*Offer price includes activation of services through Hardware. The hardware includes Set Top Box, Viewing Card, Out Door Unit, LNB, Antenna and 10 meter wire which shall be provided by the Company without any cost to the subscriber. Scheme and conditions thereof can be changed at the sole discretion of the Company. Minimum subscription amount of Rs. 250 required for activation. Conditions apply.

Then It's a Great Offer

I think Dishtv wants to increase subscriber count any how by such offers. So expecting such offers from other DTH....

NinadG said:
I think Dishtv wants to increase subscriber count any how by such offers. So expecting such offers from other DTH....

But it will also increase inactive subscribers base.

may be but then for any suscriber base there are chances of being inactive in future. This may be due to lack of choice to customers which again may be due to lack of DTH portability.

NinadG said:
may be but then for any suscriber base there are chances of being inactive in future. This may be due to lack of choice to customers which again may be due to lack of DTH portability.
Main reason is low number of regional channels and high price compared to cable.:angry

dipayan said:
Main reason is low number of regional channels and high price compared to cable.:angry

yes thats the main reason, but may be Harit Nagpal can do something about it if there is will.

Rushil.D said:
But You Get PQ And AQ Is Far Better Than Cabel

I mean digital cable whose PQ is almost same as DTH on an average size TV(As most us don't have huge TV).

Biggest fear to dish to extand offer to many cities is

Dish tv already loosing on indiacast channel.

Also somebody clear whether all indiacsst channel will be given free to new customer or not?

Back
Top Bottom