Dish TV remote lagging

AamirArrar

Reaction score
Hello,

I have dish truHD+. My remote lags behind. I press a button and the output on screen happen after 2, 3 seconds most of the time. Any suggestions?

I have also same problem with true hd STB remote it doesn't work more than 5ft I think new nxt STB universal remote works good.
Screenshot_20180210-150713.png

How to start with TV ,any special button,any TV, or specific TVs, mine is Sony flat TV not LCD or LED, will it work

Last edited:
Did you changed your home tp to dish Lanka ?.if you changed, that is the reason.

How to start with TV ,any special button,any TV, or specific TVs, mine is Sony flat TV not LCD or LED, will it work
You will need to pair your tv remote with universal remote then you can use it for both tv and stb

Which Button's are same in both TV & STB those are useable in STB remote exm.Vol-up-down ch-change mute ch-nos Ok exit forward backward pause stop etc. There is special button for change TV & STB remote top right side of Power button.

Last edited:
Bro how to pair ?? Every time have to pair,or one time
Just now did but not able to use Dishtv remote, how to use tell clearly
I pressed TV mode,red light on,but try to off the TV but it not worked

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock