Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views Views: Views 210,863
@Amit1079 deadline for shifting changing like dish videocon merger date;):blush:
Iam in confusion what to do, simply spending again money for new ones, now iam happy with the channels available, few r missing, which will b added one day,I will wait and watch which DTH provides latest new stbs this year and change my DTH

Iam in confusion what to do, simply spending again money for new ones, now iam happy with the channels available, few r missing, which will b added one day,I will wait and watch which DTH provides latest new stbs this year and change my DTH
Take your own time bro .I think sooner or later we all have to change because channel backlog is increasing with every launched channel.

Last edited:
I am having a DVR of Videocon D2h. Invested nearly 8k..Now leaving it aside, I have to switch to either TATA SKY or SUN Direct..

Bcoz..Airtel seems to be working with TATASKY for merger..If I select Airtel again same situation..

As far as I know the D2h will take atleast a Quarter to complete the merger process.

In between why Dish TV is not adding its own channels like zee Telugu HD and zee cinemalu HD

The best options visible are TATA SKY and Sun Direct

I am having a DVR of Videocon D2h. Invested nearly 8k..Now leaving it aside, I have to switch to either TATA SKY or SUN Direct..

Bcoz..Airtel seems to be working with TATASKY for merger..If I select Airtel again same situation..

As far as I know the D2h will take atleast a Quarter to complete the merger process.

In between why Dish TV is not adding its own channels like zee Telugu HD and zee cinemalu HD

The best options visible are TATA SKY and Sun Direct
Airtel or Tata sky or Sun direct you have 3 options to choose from.
All 3 are now best.

Just a news received to me that new entity will be on complete swing from April 1st (new financial year).

Merger will be completed before March end..

Others want be sitting silently...
Others silent means what bro
Sweet in ur mouth,u made my holi more colorfull,great news bro,competition will increase drastically

Back
Top Bottom