Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 207,649
Dear friends ,
I am using both dish TV and Videocon DTH right now.
Can I go for long time recharge or month on month recharge ?
This question is due to merger .
Whats your apprehension karthik bro .Can you share the same.In fact I am planning to recharge my Dishtv for 3 months to get the benefit of 1 month.Already I taken benefit of 1 month on previous occasion.

I am in 3 pe 4 months offer up to October.
But my Videocon expiring soon this month
There will be no drastic changes due to merger.You can safely go for long time recharge.In fact it should get better with more channels on board unless you are not happy with channels they are offering..For D2h important HD channels should be added.Dishtv is missing only some of them

Last edited:
Price of TV packs are expected to come down significantly from 1st Sept bcoz of trai rule. I do not think it is a good time to take yearly subscription
Ya!

Price of TV packs are expected to come down significantly from 1st Sept bcoz of trai rule. I do not think it is a good time to take yearly subscription
Yes you are right in that case we can wait for yearly subscription but can go for short period offers like dishtv is offering now for 3 months 1 month free.

Today, I come to know that after merger of DishTV and Videocon d2h. They are going to be 2nd largest DTH company of World :skd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock