Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views Views: Views 210,863
This will not be on default and most probably will take time until negotiated for both Dishtv and D2h.New channels may however will land on both.
This will not be on default and most probably will take time until negotiated for both Dishtv and D2h.New channels may however will land on both.

This is my third year for Dishtv ....First year blast with bunch of Channels... Second & Third years goes with WAITING :cf::cf:

Don't know whether many channels get added on January...but CC is giving hints about some channel addition...

This is my third year for Dishtv ....First year blast with bunch of Channels... Second & Third years goes with WAITING :cf::cf:
same here earlier dishtv were the fastest in channel addition as soon as it was lauched but now the slowest or infact not adding only
Infact some channels which are not available in dishtv were available in rdtv

Don't know whether many channels get added on January...but CC is giving hints about some channel addition...
They are very dumb ... they dont know whats the problem ... they are saying only WE R FORWARDED UR REQUEST TO CONCERN TEAM
correct!!
They are default and random message which are sent to customer who ask for channel addition
once i ask them about ss select sd channels they Told "we are in touch with concerned broadcaster and is working toward making these channels available shortly" then i thought it will be added within weeks but after a month i ask them then they told "we have forwarded your feedback to our team and they will take appropriate action"
never believe there twitter/facebook reply they are random and default message

Off-topic: I wonder why Dish TV has not added either Living Foodz HD or Zee Tamil HD. Videocon was adding quite a few Zee channels recently (most recently Zee UP/UK) but neither has added anything in HD.

Off-topic: I wonder why Dish TV has not added either Living Foodz HD or Zee Tamil HD. Videocon was adding quite a few Zee channels recently (most recently Zee UP/UK) but neither has added anything in HD.
This shows how serious they are in dth business?not adding their own channels.

Back
Top Bottom