Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views Views: Views 210,863
Yes... Dish tv Videocon ltd will try the same logic as government free d2h to get best price from channels and provide less price for customers. I think ,But it will take time bro... Bcz first they have to prove that it's one DTH, ( like same channels, price , services , etc). Then they have to get some profit to pay their debt, with having decent subscribe price. When they are in the position of gaining more margins, we can expect even less price for channels. If that day comes, they will be in the top ...

Let the TRAI order goes through when the pricing of channels will be fixed at a level.Then it will win win situation for DTH and Dishtv-D2h will be able to provide channels at low cost.

Yes... Dish tv Videocon ltd will try yes the same logic as government free d2h to get best price from channels and provide less price for customers. I think ,But it will take time bro... Bcz first they have to prove that it's one DTH, ( like same channels, price , services , etc). Then they have to get some profit to pay their debt, with having decent subscribe price. When they are in the position of gaining more margins, we can expect even less price for channels. If that day comes, they will be in the top ...
Yes Bro, correct I think that day come may be in #2020 year

Dish Tv leading may be same set top box for both in 4-6 months,Vedeocon may leave ST2 88 degree east and slowly shift to DishTV NSS6 and Asiasat 5
Bro,It wont happen now,may be after some years.now we can expect only channels

May be 4th January, 2018 is the merger date. Because, Videocon D2H is going to delist from NASDAQ listing on or before 3rd January, 2018.

Once it's officially delisted, then straight away they can show up on papers as merged entity (Dish TV Videocon Ltd.)

Last edited:
The Company hereby announces that the anticipated effective date for the Scheme, is no longer anticipated to be completed by December 27, 2017. Accordingly, the timelines in respect of effective date, GDR election cut-off, ADR delisting date etc. will revise and the same shall be intimated in due course.

Source : Form 6-K Videocon d2h Ltd For: Dec 26

Back
Top Bottom