Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views Views: Views 210,863
I can give the link but giving link one time admin requested me not to give links,
This article clearly shows Tatasky and Airtel DTH can not hold to their present package rates for long.Specially Tatasky with highest package rate will be the biggest looser by 2018 end or 2019 .Only way out for them to merge like DishTV and D2h at the earliest.

Last edited:
In Fact In My 75CM Dish,

Videocon D2H & Dish TV

All Tps Works Well With Videocon As Prime Using Dish TVs Monoblock LNB!

In Fact In My 75CM Dish,

Videocon D2H & Dish TV

All Tps Works Well With Videocon As Prime Using Dish TVs Monoblock LNB!
Vadirocks bro yours is private Dish or D2h dish, I have seen D2h Dish are bigger than Dish TV but I do not know size of both Dishes ,if all DishTV and D2h links are working bro with 75 cm Dish and DishTV LNB

Last edited:
I have mentioned earlier and that happenned...............Welcome India's First Teleshopping DTH Service Provider !!!!!!.This VD2H again gone adding scrap channels and filling their vacant slots in the TP"s......I think they have gone completely MAD..........and added MAHA MOVIE in 4 different slots and genres.(Movies,News,Hindi GEC).............and added Jyotish Duniya with 52/- pm price in the Hindi GEC slots with LCN 106 &....Really they are gone pure mad and now need to admit in the Mental Asylum of Ranchi.......So many Channel back logs are there...even to compare with their so called merger body Dish TV............almost 40 channels are not available in VD2H compae to their mother body Dish TV......( Sony ESPN HD, Sony Ten 3 HD, Sony Ten 2 HD, Sony BBC Earth HD, MTV Beats HD,Cineplex HD,Star Gold Select HD and manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........................................................... RIP Videocon D2H....................................
Wrost services

I can give the link but giving link one time admin requested me not to give links,
This article clearly shows Tatasky and Airtel DTH can not hold to their present package rates for long.Specially Tatasky with highest package rate will be the biggest looser by 2018 end or 2019 .Only way out for them to merge like DishTV and D2h at the earliest.
I agree with last point,tatasky must merge as soon,because there packages costly,after few months Dishtv Videocon confirm will reduce price

Vadirocks bro yours is private Dish or D2h dish, I have seen D2h Dish are bigger than Dish TV but I do not know size of both Dishes ,if all DishTV and D2h links are working bro with 75 cm Dish and DishTV LNB

Videocon D2H Dish!

I agree with last point,tatasky must merge as soon,because there packages costly,after few months Dishtv Videocon confirm will reduce price
Correct bro Tata Sky packages are costly because they are carrying most number of pay channels than others & great service also. Simply saying Quality comes with a price...:wink:

Videocon D2H Dish!
That means D2H Dish may be the best option for Dish TV and may use ST2 at 88 degrees for both D2h and DishTV and may surrender NSS6 at 95 degree and Asiasat 5 at 100.5 degree as as per Motilal Oswal report,they will be spending less money in shifting to D2H settelite but DishTv subscribers will loose DD DTH free channels

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom