Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views Views: Views 210,863
yup you need to have channels to make the price high if you are not having channels at par with other dth you need to reduce the price or shut your shop:explode:
I think tatasky should start rdtv like offer for dish tv and videocon and then iam damm sure that they will loose atlease 10 to 12 cr customer(out of 27cr videocon+dish tv). And i will be like:gn:

Last edited:
We can't complain about prices of Tata sky packages.They are offering many channels to their customers.Most number of SD and HD channels.It is a premium DTH.Paying little much higher for superior quality and quantity is not bad.

but my question is merging is completed but still why new channels not added on dishtv:tongue:

Look like yes....

Guys stop comparison of package prices of various DTH...

Let's enjoy the merger!
what to enjoy in this merger?:huh:
They are doing it for their own interest and showing that they are doing for customer!:angry:

Last edited:
ShivRaJ bro after merger they have to appoint one third party to access, how they can best get out of this merger already explained in my article,so wait bro it is not magic it happens in a day or two it may take months

Last edited:
what to enjoy in this merger?:huh:
They are doing it for their own interest and showing that they are doing for customer!:angry:
Merger isn't completed 100% till now..
We can't say nothing is going to happen.
Dish tv Videocon will be not sitting silent.
Channel addition will happen..

Back
Top Bottom