Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 208,316
Better start a hash tag campaign in social media to warn dish tv and d2h.... They will wake up at least 1% from their current situation.. ;)

its mean merging cancelled ?:rofl:

in reallity members waiting for new channels not merging.:no: merging only the reason behind it:lol:

but i can't understand why dishtv not adding some more new channels around 30-40 and close all subscribers request:dodgy:

Last edited:
B positive bro,they will make any possible arrangement, or they will find any other way soon and add channels, as they may b aware of existing or new customers Demand
They are only aware of money money and only money from the customers.......(such a mad DTH system that makes the package cost by virtue of GST is 285.56/- what is this 56 paisa cost?)........and Channel Addition? Plz forget about that..............No channels are coming in near future as CC Executive answered me................

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock