Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 208,316
Dish TV has taken a view to fully study the relevance and impact of the Proceedings on this transaction and, accordingly, on 11th January 2018, notified the same to stock exchanges in India.

The Company, for abundant caution, would like to further clarify that:

1. The Proceedings are initiated only against VIL and VTL.

2. Videocon d2h has not provided any guarantees with regards to any loans subject matter of the Proceedings.

3. The promoters of the Company have intimated to the Company that they have provided a very small number of their respective shares in the Company as an additional collateral to the loans subject matter of the Proceedings.

4. Mr. Saurabh Dhoot, the Executive Chairman of Videocon d2h, is neither an employee of VIL or VTL nor a guarantor to any of the loans which are subject matter of the Proceedings.

Based on this development, the Company is unable to notify the effective date of the Scheme until a final view is taken jointly by Videocon d2h Limited and Dish TV.

The Company shall update the development as soon as possible.

Press Release - Digital Cable Box - DTH HD Set Top Boxes - HD TV India - DTH Dish - Videocon D2H

K bro,let's wait we all till max 3months,where its written in danger or called off,its only insolvency, not a big problem,already MiB permission granted

The merger may be in the danger of being called off

I can't wait for years...
Will wait for some more time..and will move to Tata sky.

yeah bro i have no hopes on HD channels . im fed up waiting . after march il think and switch to airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock